DIW has strong domain knowledge in the cataloguing of collections for museum, library and resource centre.
We are able to help you setting up a simple-to-follow workflow starting from digital imaging, collections cataloguing, to digital archiving strategy.
With a Digital Asset Management system, you have a visual documentation as the interface, which is much more superior in serving you than just having text information of your collections. In fact, some of our clients are using it as a Collections Management System.
Data entry is simple to carry out. Additionally, the fields can be configured to whatever standard you like to follow.
Isn’t it a great idea that you can add annotation on the object image for precise communication?
With extensive search capability, you can find what you want instantly.
Why use our Products & services?
Imagine a well organised centralised system that helps you track all your collections easily…
- You’ll have a peace of mind with a systematic way of cataloguing your collections and methodically account for all your collections.
- You’ll be able to retrieve digital images, videos, audios, documents and information of your collections instantly. With the network capability, any authorised users can browse, search and retrieve the images and data themselves instantly.
- With the software, stock taking is made very easy.
- You’ll avoid pain by cataloguing your database early, even with a small collection.
- Ensure important and valuable digital files and information are never lost!
- Because we make it simple for you!
What if you already have a database?
We understand that most organisations would already have data on MS Excel, MS Access or other common off-the-shelf software.
We would take care of the data migration and advise on data cleansing. So your effort in any current system is not lost.